new Camaro question

I know the new Camaro has several versions, and checked Edmunds for pricing. The 2SS option is currently listed as the top of the line model, but I know I read about a year ago that Chevy was going to make a performance version, similar to the difference between a Mustang GT and a GT500.

Does any one what this performance model is called? I seem to recall it had a 3 letter designation, similar to ZR1 or Z06 for the Corvette.

Similarly, does anyone have information on this model (date of release, stats, etc.)?

Thanks!

Reply to
Joe Granto

Try this link: