new Camaro question

I know the new Camaro has several versions, and checked Edmunds for pricing. The 2SS option is currently listed as the top of the line model, but I know I read about a year ago that Chevy was going to make
a performance version, similar to the difference between a Mustang GT and a GT500.
Does any one what this performance model is called? I seem to recall it had a 3 letter designation, similar to ZR1 or Z06 for the Corvette.
Similarly, does anyone have information on this model (date of release, stats, etc.)?
Thanks!

Try this link:
http://tinyurl.com/55jjpq
Edd