newbie question

Hey ppl, I'm looking to get my hands on a 1969 or 1967 Camaro. I would prefer a project car. I have been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find any. All the camaros I have found are all restored and
selling for high $$$. Anyway, if anyone can let me know where I might be able to find a good 69/67 project camaro I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Ontario, Canada but would be willing to make a trip to the states or pay to have it shipped up. Any advice anyone can give this newbie would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Ben
Ping for Charles Bendig!
He has one that's a real project and might be able to help with parts.
He collects and sells rare parts, and just acquired this Camaro. But, I mean it's a project!
If the price is right, and with his help. You can make a beauty. His prices are fair and his advice is always cheerily and freely given.
Good luck!
Refinish King

Charles, just a FYI, in case you missed it. :)
NOI
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

mean
prices
I Just got the 68 Camaro Delivered to my shop Yesterday. As well as picked up a few parts for it at the swap meet this weekend.
The car has been partially sand blasted before, and was never primed or seal coated, just left bare. Since my landlord sandblasts cars I am going to have him clean it up, and finsh blasting it. Then atleast put it in sealer primer.
I also have some data to collect about the car. Once I have that, I will try to file the paper work for a lost title. If I get a title, I can go to Dealer Services at ADS and work with their export broker to see what it will cost to transfer the car to Canada properly, with all the correct paper work.
Then I can give a price, including shipping to the border. Charles
BennyT wrote:

You may get lucky but I think the days of cheap 60's Camaros have been gone for a while. Has anyone noticed prices going up even on early 80's Z28's? It seems like 5 years ago they were worth nearly nothing, regardless of condition.