Nitrous Remote bottle opener

Anyone have one for sale? The motorized twist-type (made by several manufacturers), NOT the older NOS solenoid-type.
Alex

alex spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Have you tried ebay?
NOI

http://www.americandragracing.com/xmb1/portal.php
There's more nitrous stuff going on there than any place I've been to.
Dave

Now....why would anyone do that in this day and time? LOL