No low or high gear???

Some how this post got added to someone elses post so i'm reposting it.
I have a 96 camaro with 3.8 engine and 4L60E auto tranny. It flaged a check engine light the other day now I have no low or forth gear. The
codes wre P0753 and P0756. Has this happened to anyone here. Passing gear wont kick in eather. It runs fine in 2nd and 3rd. Any help.

Check your fuses
iv had that happen to me, but i lost 4th first slowly, kept catching and losing 4th, then i started to lose 3rd, same thing, til i couldnt go higher than 2nd gear. i had it fixed, it ended up being that i lost 3rd and 4th gear in my transmission, and had to have to rebuilt.