Northern Virginia F-body clubs ???

Could someone point me in the direction of some firebird car clubs in the NOVA area....Thanks

Jay Barboza wrote:

Dunno, been a while since I've gone but there used to be regular meets here:
Every Friday evening 5-9PM at the Jukebox Dinner on 236 in ANNANDALE right near the K-MART.
Every Saturday ... sometime ... somewhere in Manassass. (heard rumors)
Every Sunday evening 5-9PM at the Shoney's on RT1 in ALEXANDRIA in beacon hill mall (mostly funny cars and restores, but still fun to see)
Google might be able to tell you more.
jay snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jay Barboza) wrote in

There is a Virginia club on http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php not sure what part of the state, but the site is good as are the people.