Oil Pressure sender

I developed a very serious oil leak in my '94 Firebird LT-1. I think it's the oil pressure sender busted. Has anyone here replaced one of those? How's it done?? Thanks in advance for any help
Superman
The oil pressure sender is located on the side of the block just above the oil filter. It comes off real easy with just a socket. Hopefully that is where your leak is coming from. A known problem area on LT1's is the distributor plug on the top of the intake in the back. Those can be a real bear to get too.
Gary

Thanks for the reply Gary. My car must be different, because my pressure sender turned out to be up near the top of the block on the back right behind some vacuum module. Tucked waaaay back there under the firewall. It was a bear to get to anyway, but I eventually got it. The hole just above the oil filter was plugged.
Thanks again though.
Superman