OLD topic - future Camaro

After seeing how well the new Mustang is looking on the road (and I assume selling), I'm *really* hoping for a new "retro" Camaro. I know most of you
guys have seen this concept before, but IMO this is exactly what GM should be thinking about: http://www.carphotoalbums.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/2068/size/big/password/sort/1/cat/Chevrolet_Camaro
It doesn't compete with the look of the Corvette, and has a mean style all its own. Does anyone here know anyone in the biz (GM in particular)? If something is in the works (or not) why don't they say something?! Please pardon the momentary outburst.