opinions on the Corsa PowerPulse RSC?

... catback system with premium tips. Kinda too late to second-guess (I already placed an order), but in my research it seems to be the best looking, with documented power-gains. The sound clips at the corsa site
weren't the least bit discouraging either :) Knowing this system doesn't go for cheap, I took the best price I could find and went for it. Would LOVE to hear at least one positive impression.
TIA, ~w~
: ... catback system with premium tips. Kinda too late to second-guess (I : already placed an order), but in my research it seems to be the best : looking, with documented power-gains. The sound clips at the corsa site : weren't the least bit discouraging either :) Knowing this system doesn't go : for cheap, I took the best price I could find and went for it. Would LOVE : to hear at least one positive impression. : : TIA, : ~w~
I have been supremely pleased with the performance and the sound of the CORSA ever since I installed it. The cabin rumble isn't overwhelming even at WOT with the top off. Really, quite pleased. The Tips are a bit obnoxious, but the rest of the car is low key enough, that it kind of fits the low profile/sleeper look I want. (You don't notice it unless you look for it and even then, it's a double take.)
I know NASCAR has been pleased with CORSA for years.