Opti Problem?

I have a 95 Trans Am with 120,000 miles on it. Lately it seems that the car is missing especially when underload. Just applying a small amount of gas when going up hill the car feels like it is stumbling. Could this be the Opti? At what mileage do they usually go up?

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe

Could be, but I would check the coil wire first. Very common breakdown...

Reply to
CBHvac

That's the same time my 95 t/a started acting up. I changed the opti. but it still wasn't ok. It turned out to be the cat. converter. Do it make a little rattling sound your car when you are parked?

Reply to
interrupt