OT: Seats

A bit OT, but since my 85 is going to get a set of GTA seats, not compleately.
My Girl Friend pointed out to me this week that my seats in my cars &
trucks tend to get rather dirty. Something I have always tried to deal with with covering them with towels, when really dirty. Then after giving a friend a ride to the parts store in my newish car, I realized Im in trouble here.
Im about to put an aftermarket bench seat in my 84 C-10 Pick Up (and a bunch of other parts). It's used and was free. My 85 T/A I bought a 88 GTA parts car for (no I am going to use all of the GTA, don't ask for anything). My little Toyota I have a pair of used buckets for it in much better shape then it's current ratty seats. And my buick needs the seats cleaned.
Other then seat covers (which I dislike), or putting towels over the seats, does any one know a good way to keep them from getting stained? Any treatments I may not have heard of?
Charles
Add pictures here
‚úĖ