PAINT?'s WHITE

My bird's frount and rear bumper facia is turning an off white(yellow tinge) compared to the rest of the car. The car has always been garage kept and has
lived more in doors that out. This is the cars orginal paint job and it has neer been in any kind of accident. Other than this.... the body is in flawless condishion.
My question.... any reason why this happen???? (I had someone tell me that the paint has a flexable additive that is added for the paint in this area and that is what is doing it.) (Any truth to that?)
Also... it's not real noticable... but you can tell.... would you leave it alone or would you have them re-painted????
Hello:
The person that told you about the addative, is exactly right.
What I used to do in my shop, because I had a paint mixing system before most shops believed in their value was: delete the amount of clear in the formula, for the amount of flex addative that you were going to use in the sprayable mixed amount.
Maguiars makes a painted flexable bumper restorer, it's worked for me, more times than not. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose but the price of the small bottle.
I hope this helps!

tinge)
has
has
I'll give it a try.... Thanks!!!!!!! If it doen't work I guess it will be time for a repaint on the frount and rear bumper.

that
area
it
Haven't ha much luck in finding that bumper restorer..... any place I could order it on line???

that
area
it