Parking break repair in Dallas?

I have a '93 Trans Am and the parking break cable broke in the center console where it connects to the handle. Does anyone know of a reasonable place to have this repaired? It seems as though no one wants to take on this or they are charging an arm and a leg.

A North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, location would be best. Estimated price would be good to. Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Scoff

Matt,

I would recommend a place called Adams Car Care, they're located at Spring Valley and Central in Richardson on the Northeast corner just north of budget rent-a-car. If you go down to Spring Valley and go north on the service road you'll see it on your right. They do good work and their prices are reasonable. They might be able to quote you over the phone.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang