Parting out 1984 Z28

I am currently parting out a 1984 Z28 Camaro.

No motor, no trans. It has light front end damage. T-tops are on E-bay with a $1.00 starting bid. The rest will be stripped and put on e-bay over the next few weeks. It is in Central Texas. If there are parts you need, inquire and I will sell them to you directly.

If someone wants the whole chassis for a drag car, speak up NOW! I can make you a good deal with the chassis and a rebuildable 350 and trans if you want it.

Thanks LC@*nospam*westcoastvintage.com remove the *nospam* to reply.

Reply to
WCV.C