Parting Out: 1989 Firebird Formula WS6 - kind of lengthy list inside

I'm parting out my '89 Formy to build it as a bracket car and in my quest for weight redux, I need to sell some of the old parts I have removed. I have these listed on about a dozen forums I'm on and eBay. I'm running out
of room here to store the parts. I have or can get pic's of anything if your interested. Here are some pics to start: http://www.daleotools.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=7 the first ones are the most recent after gutting the car and some of the other pic's are old parts I don't have now.
All of the prices are negotiable. A couple prices are firm, mainly the new alternator I just bought a couple weeks ago. No reasonable offer will be refused. I will accept trades for items I need as well. Mostly, I need a complete aluminum Powerglide or good race case and tail, complete 454 or bare tall deck Vortec block, and an S10 manual gear box.
Here is the eBay listing as well with more info on the car and parts. You might have to cut and paste the link.: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&itemy49000348 You can purchase through that if you choose to protect the both of us if something happens. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, Cashiers Check and credit cards, or if you're local, cash will do just fine, lol. Send me an email off list if interested, snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com. I'm in Dayton, Ohio 45416 if your somewhat local and want to see anything or hear the engine run.
Engine Parts:
Engine - L03 TBI 305 V8 Long block, w/intake, heads, valve covers, exhaust manifolds, no front accessories or pulleys, strong runner, smokes a little, can hear run until other parts are sold that prevent it from starting, new set of valve seals included - $300
ECM - $30
Air cleaner w/ new air filter - $10
Engine Wiring Harness - $50
Lights/Chassis front wire harness - $30
Coolant Overflow Tank- $10
A/C Compressor w/brackets (needs checked out to make sure it works) R12 system - $20
A/C and heater box - $10
Heater Core - $15
Radiator, Like New Modine, for Auto trans - $30
Upper Radiator Support - $5
Radiator Fan, Single Model - $15
A/C Condenser will need checked for leaks - $5
Heater control valve - $10
A.I.R. "box" - $5
TBI Unit - $50
Water Pump Pulley - $5
Crank Pulley - $5
Alternator Brackets - $10
Brand New Alternator, 2 weeks old, what I paid for it - $75
Power Steering Pump w/lines if not damaged upon removal - $30
Air Pump - $20
Stock Fuel Tank - $30
Fuel Pump - $15
Fuel Sending Unit - $20
Misc. Sensors, relays, etc - Make Offer
Transmission/Drive train:
700R4 4 speed auto, needs gone through - $200
Trans cross member - $20
Driveshaft - $40
Torque Arm - $20
Rear End, Complete drum to drum, 3.43 gears(?) - $200
Suspension/Chassis:
Front Springs WS6 - $20
Rear Springs WS6 - $20
Front Swaybar w/Mounts no links - $30
Rear Swaybar w/Mounts no links- $30
Lower Control Arms - $10ea., $15pr.
Pan hard Bar - $15
Lower Control Arms - $20ea., $30pr.
V8 K Member/Engine Cradle - $100
Upper Strut Plates - $10ea, $15pr.
Steering/Brakes:
Gearbox - $40
Master Cylinder Power Brakes, front disc, rear drum - $30
Power Brake Booster - $40
Front Calipers (like new) - $30ea, $50pr
Front Rotors (like new) - $25ea, $45pr
Body:
Front and Rear Bumper Support - $20ea, $30pr
Door Glass - $40ea, $65pr
Power Door Lock Actuator - $10ea, $15pr
Power Window Motor and regulator - $20ea, $35pr
Headlight Assemblies, motors need rebuilt - $40ea, $75pr
Plain Base Model Hood, some small dings, 1/2hr - $20
Hood Hinges, 2 pair - $10ea, $15pr, $20 all 4
Windshield wiper motor, w/delay - $15
Wiper arms, complete assembly - $15
Wiper Cowl - $5
Windshield washer Fluid Reservoir w/pump, works - $20
Heater Blower Fan Motor w/blade - $15
Passenger Side Door Sill Plate, Grey - $5
Hood Release and Latch - $15
Hood Latch U Rod, Spring and Release - $5
Interior:
Wire Harness, Includes everything on the interior EXCEPT plugs and wires to tail lights - $50
Dash - $30
Gauge Cluster - $20
Gauge Cluster Trim - $10
Dash pad, some cracks - $10
Console needs repair, good for making a custom console - $5
HVAC Controls undamaged, works great with good fan knob - $15
Rear seats, top of seat back has tears and 2 seatbelt guide bolts broken, can be recovered. - $20
Kick Panels - $5ea
Door Panels - $15ea, $25pr
Armrests - $10ea, $15pr
A Pillar Panels - $5ea
B pillar trim, by sail panel and door glass, black - $5ea
Passenger Rear Sail Panel Plastic - $15
Driver Sail Panel/rear cover w/storage compartment - $15
Rear Lower Plastic w/armrest, some cracks, hidden by seat - $10ea, $15pr
Front Carpet needs cleaned- $30
Rear Carpet needs light cleaning - $20
Spare Tire Cover - $10
Rear Panel/Tail light/Hatch Pulldown Cover - $10
Hatch Panel, latch rod and 3rd brake light cover - $5
Rear Plastic Ceiling Trim Panel, 1 crack - $5
Steering Column w/Tilt (needs repaired, tilt loose) - $50
Front Seatbelts - $10ea, $15pr
Front Seatbelt Latches, cracked but operational - $5ea
Rear Seatbelts - $10ea, $15pr
Rear Seat Belt Latch, driver side - $5
Under Dash Covers - $10ea, $15pr
Leather T-Top Bag, needs cleaned - $30
T-Top Bag Strap Hold downs, 2 with screws - $5
Misc. Hardware - Make Offer on what you need