PCM programming after dead battery

I have a '94 OBD1 PCM and a backup copy of the data using the LT1_Edit software. The battery in the car has been dead for several days.
Will the PCM loose any of the settings that were programmed into it, or
does it keep the program section of the memory during a loss of power. Basically, assuming it was not the stock programming, I want to know if I will need to reprogram it after I get the battery taken care of?
Thanks, John.