PLEASE HELP,,, EXHAUST FOR z28

Im looking ot get an aftermarket exhaust set that will allow me to pass emissions... does anyone know a great ste up that would give me a few horses, but at the same time allowing me to pass emissions?

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Pretty much any aftermarket exhaust fits that description. Borla, Flowmaster, Edelbrock, Hooker, Pacesetter... You name it. If you're looking for a exhaust system to fix failing emission test results, you're going about it all wrong. You'll need to fix the problem before trying to bandaid it with a new exhaust system..

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang

Hey Tom! When did you buy a Z-28?

Got any more details? Year, engine etc?

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

That depends on what you want to pay. At the low end you have FlowMasters, middle would be SLP, high end Borlas. AFAIK most will pass emmisions. I chose the low end (got a family to feed to) and went with the flowmasters. I noticed a big difference after putting it in, the engine just *felt* smoother. I liked the sound for the price. I have seen many different opinions on this newsgroup though, mostly going towards the Borla end. Saving now for the Borla system :)

Thanks

BeverlyOmasta wrote:

Reply to
Chaotica