Pontiac 400 Engine combo

I am rebuilding a 1977 pointiac t/a from the ground up and need some suggestions on which cam to use in my engine. Here is my current engine configuration:
'77 400 block bored 0.30 6X heads heads ported to 2.11, 1.77 forged pistons stock dual plane intake original rochester quadra-jet carb.
I am looking to pull ~450 hp and ~450 ft/lbs of torque.
Any help is appreciated.
On 10 Apr 2006 07:14:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Call the cam manufacturer and give them the information. What's been done to the motor, transmission, rear gears, etc. They are much better versed at what you need and what you can expect to get out of your engine.

Give Bullet Cams a call, that's what Ultradyne is called now. Ask for P/N 307000, it should work good for what you are trying to do. The cam runs something like:
224/232 at 0.050 .410/417 lift 115 LSA 112 centerline
If you are under 10.5:1 you may have problems meeting your goals but the cam is still a good stick.
Dave