Poser among us!!!!!

Page 4 of 5
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:43:16 +0100, "124mph"

Logically the guy makes some sense. But emotions aren't about logic. Taking an interest in tweaking, a lot or a little, to squeeze a bit more performance can be a source of pride or sense of accomplishment. Sometimes it's not about weather you actually drive 160+mph, it about knowing that you could. It's not like the false pride that some ricers have when they throw on meaningless decals. It's a real pride that you took something good and improved performance. So in short, it's not really about the car, it's about the person.

*falls over* Put down the needle...
Muffy
The Vampire Muffin Man spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Cheese Wiz is definitely a funny troll, eh? :)
NOI

plonked?
Let me say thanx to the 2 may be 3 guys who did understand what I said.
I close with the simple but surely not understood "street cars are for streets, race cars for the track". Means: You want a faster car? Buy a faster car! If you cannot afford this, you may do what our newbies do at the age of 18: Install larger carbs, louder exhausts and ... K&N, Hurst shifters and a Cold Air Intake. Thats the secret behind the scene.
Do I spell really so bad as one said?
Post scriptum: I never did say my V6 has 300HP. I referred to the Corvette and older muscle cars. The newer Birds are no 300HP cars. Who wants to know: My V6 is a late `90 aut. with a "police option" (shifts to 4th on wide open) and removed limiter. Dyno testet at 148 PS w/o HyperChip; 158 PS w H. The 5.0 TBI in Europe is said to have 185 PS, but does not run better. Why?
Your Georgette (what my real name is)
124mph spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<shit snipped>

Wrong. Your group name is now Cheese Wiz. Remember it.
NOI
Cheese Wiz spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

OK Chin Nuts

Good.
NOI
please, what is Chin nuts?
I know chin from my doctor. I know nuts from George Carlin. But what ist c.n.?

is it not so that you in the US have arsenic in all of your drinking water? And because you seem to drink everything you can get hold of, why shouldn`t an European company make large profits with you? The bottled water with polutants is not from Europe, we fill it near the parking lot in an industial waste area!
WE ourselves do drink the real unpolluted water, what you drink does not matter for Europeans.

Cheeze Wiz spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Figure it out on your own Cheese Wiz.

I do not pay for bottled water and I don't really care what you have to say on that topic. If you were to look at the group headers for this group you would realize that bottled water that probably tastes like frog ass is not the topic here.

Who cares? Cheese Wiz, you're really starting to bore me. I think I will look up an old friend that I know will entertain me more...because even as much of a toon as they are, they are more entertaining and have a better personality than you do Wiz Boi
NOI
Newsbeitrag

. . .
tests
You will do better to read what is written in this group by all the unpolite other freaks! You see, otherwise it has lead you to not understanding ...
But now I have to do the analysis of what is written in this group regarding wy posts.
Cheeze Whiz
Anyone else for the nuking of France?

unpolite
regarding

Your 'chin' is below your mouth, no? And 'nuts' are another name for testicles, no? Ergo, 'chin nuts' means you have some gentlemans 'nuts' resting on your 'chin', understand? How does that happen? Figure it out!
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:06:24 +0100, "Cheeze Wiz"
You know why Dr. Pepper comes in a bottle?
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
lab~rat wrote:

It's easier than transporting via cupped hands?
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:47:20 -0500, GLK9MM

No, his wife died.
<ducks>
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Ohh, how funny!
This surely will find its special place on the black board of our university!
Geo
PS: When will all the nonsense written converning Poser among us!!!!!
be stopped?
puked:

water?
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:09:34 +0100, "Cheeze Whiz"

Figures you're still in school. You have a lot to learn.
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Yes ... to learn. E.g. dissecting lab rats.
puked:

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:10:19 +0100, "Cheeze Whiz"
Why don't you take a lesson on why morons top post?

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Who is moron? Michael Moore: Americans are Dumb, Germans Educated
ZEIT presented an open letter from Michael Moore to his German admirers ("Greetings to his local fans"). Moore's naive world view, his Bush hate, his playing down the threat posed by Saddam, his admiration of the pacifist appeasement policy of Germany and France - everything mixed together in an anti-American broth just as it is presented everyday in the German media.
Quotes:
"Not all of America is Crazy" The coalition of the unwilling is forming. In the USA, public opinion is also turning against President Bush
By Michael Moore
Millions of us here in the USA are trying with all our might to prevent the Bush regime from doing even more damage around the globe. For us it is urgently critical that you Germans resist Bush and you should know that we desperately greet any such resistance. ...
I can assure you that not all of America has gone crazy. ... I am writing to you so that you know that I am in no way alone but instead am standing in the middle of a new American majority. Many millions of American citizens think as I do or I think as they do. You just don't hear anything about them, at least not through the press. But they are out there - and their anger is boiling just below the surface. ...
The lot that is currently governing us feels bound by no law. You just have to ask yourself what these crooks are capable of after they already stole the election. This much I can tell you: They have no scruple about destroying everything that stands in their way, especially when they are in the process of making even more money. ...
Should such an ignorant people lead the world? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a passport! Just a handful can speak a language other than English (and we don't even speak that very well.) ...
We approach life relatively openly and generously and without complication. When you ask us for help we come to help you. And when you tell us that donkeys can fly we believe it (when you say it on television.). ...
Ok, come on, you Germans, you really know better! You are well-read. Your media also reports on things south of the Alps. You travel. You value education. And in the past year you took over the moral leadership in the question of war or peace. I urgently ask of you that you show the same moral ability to judge when it comes to maintaining the German social net for those weakest in your country. Don't go the American way when it comes to economics, jobs and services for the poor and immigrants. It is the wrong way."
Michael Moore is an American and it is above all the matter of the Americans themselves to judge his unpatriotic attacks on his own country. Despite that, even from a German point of view it is apparent that the man is driven by a virulent hate of everything that makes America strong. If America followed the ideas of Michael Moore - ideas that reflect in large part those of the German media -, its economic and political power would quickly be broken. The USA would then follow Germany into the desert of economic hopelessness and depression.
Laughable is Moore's statement on "a new American majority" which Michael Moore claims to be standing in the middle of. These Enlightened Americans are at the same time confirmed by Moore to be the world's biggest political backwoods hicks. You have to be called Michael Moore or be a member of the German media not to notice this contradiction...
His recommendation to all Germans to resist the necessary social reforms in their country should be viewed as a guide into the abyss. German employees paying more than half of their income for taxes and social deductions are surely grateful for this piece of unasked-for advice.
BTW: Here's a superb analysis of Moore's manipulations and distortions. And DIVIDEDWEFALL describes how Moore endangers the fight against terrorism.
More about Michael Moore in this blog.
Update: Required reading: "You (and Bush) are likely too dumb for this".
puked:

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:59:25 +0100, "Cheeze Whiz"

Well I guess that proves it.
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.