Poser among us!!!!!

Page 5 of 5
Cant u read??? .... of Germany and France Once more who is a moron?
puked:

Cheeze Whiz spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Chin Nutz... Can't you read? Others have been telling you for the last week that you don't matter. Go slam your head in a fridge door or something.
NOI
lab~rat wrote:

Seriously dude, stop feeding the troll.
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:44:37 -0500, GLK9MM

He's become tiresome. Actually he was tiresome before he started, I guess it's just slow...
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:09:34 +0100, "Cheeze Whiz"

It will be stopped about the same time that you find that you don't know all that you think you do. Until then, adieu.
LOFL!
Refinish King
puked:

lab~rat spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Because it gives us something to piss in while drinking and driving? Oh! My mistake...that would be beer. :)
NOI
Lol.... that was the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time. Sorry, been out of the loop for a few weeks. We need one of those every once in a while just to lighten the mood. :)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (151k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

In case anyone is curious, he's talking about the Cheese Wiz posts. :)
lmao@ "Slam head in fridge door". :)
NOI
no!
He simply left the subject.