Power Window Motor Replacement!!!! HELP!!!!

I have the distinct pleasure of replacing the power window motor on the passenger side of my 92 Camaro RS. I have never done this before. What I would like to know is:
What to look out for? Any tricks or pointers? What not to do?
Wether or not I should do it?
Any other answers for questions I have not asked.