Powerdyne

I am considering a Powerdyne supercharger for my LT1. Any experience shared would be appreciated.

On 21 Jun 2004 16:02:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jmeyer99) wrote:

I've never had a supercharger, but keep in mind the LT1 is a high compression engine with cast pistons. So you will have to keep the boost low (4-5 psi maybe?) unless you really get into the motor and set it up for the extra boost. Not to mention, make sure you can supply enough fuel, don't want it to go lean. Good luck.
(jmeyer99) wrote:

I live in Colorado where the air pressure is 12.2 psi max. I am considering a 6-psi PowerDyne