PowerTrax No-Slip

To those that have installed this limited slip unit:
I installed mine fairly easily matching up all the detents etc., although it doesn't seem to work
correctly. On the last page of the install guide it says to put the trans in park and hold the drivers side wheel. While doing this you should be able to freely turn the right side in reverse rotation. My no-slip is acting like a spool, both wheels turn in the same direction and if I turn while driving it will bind up and then release making a loud noise[??]. Needless to say I didn't drive far from my driveway. Has anyone else experienced this problem with the No-Slip??
Thx Pete [69 Firebird]
is it the quiet new style or the regular ratcheting original one? sounds like its working as made, the regular ones aren't quiet. and ya hafta drive differently. if accelerating in a corner, they may ratchet. i installed one on my 69 C10. takes a bit of getting used to, sounds like it'll rip the rear end and u-joints out, but so far it's been ok.

--------------050105070607040807000406 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mr. F Thanks for your input...
So, there isn't really a difference between the No-Slip and the Lock-Right ?? P.