Question On PCV 93 Camaro Z28

Hi any help is greatly appreciated. I just installed a supercharger and I believe I am getting excess crankcase pressure. My plan is to take the PCV hose and route it to the intake side of the air filter before the supercharger to relieve this pressure

My questions

should I put a drain off can inline so that oil doesnt get into the intake, if so how should it be set up

What should I do with the vacume at idle side coming from the intake itself. Should I cap it off or should I run a check valve inline with it.

Will it be ok and operate properly if I do this and im not getting that intake vacume at idle anylonger do to its removal. Is there any way I could set this up and leave everything but get the thing to evacuate at boost. I was thinking of a check valve or two inline so that when I punch it the check valve closes ( no boost into the crankcase ) and the vacume created from the charger pulls crank case pressure from the crankcase simultaniously

I really do hope someone here can steer me in the right direction. Any help is greatly appreciated

Mike

93 LT1

Im looking for any advice I can get inregard to doing this setup. Thanks in advance for any help

Reply to
Michael