Question - Value of '78 T/A Decal Set?

I alas had to give up on my old '78 project car. Still have a complete set of decals, about 10 years old - still in the tube. They were officially licensed Charcoal/Red complete set specifically for the '78. Been trying to find a decent price on them as I've got a few local folks interested, but I don't want to undersell them. Can't remember what I originally paid, but it was a decent amount.

Any suggestions appreciated.

= numsix =

numsixof1

Put them on ebay and let the market set the price.

Reply to
JimV

I'm sure the local guy trying to buy it who probably doesn't have a computer will appreciate that when I tell him that as a price.

'Uh price is EBAY'

Seriously, anyone know what these go for? I googled around looking for repros and didn't see any quality ones for sale to base a price on.

Thanks in advance.

= numsix =

numsixof1

Maybe you can find some here: