Raido Problems

Im trieing to install a raido in a 1995 Pontiac Firebird. I need to know what color wires are what.

Grey Front Right + Grey/Black -
White Front Left + White/Black -
Purple Right Rear + Purple/Black -
Green Left Rear + Green/Black -
Black Gnd
IIRC Blue was for the power aerial & Yellow & Red were power 1 permanent & 1 was Ignition powered.
If your still using the stock bose speakers they are only 2 Ohm and powered and you need something like a Peripheral VEN 4/4.5 adjustable line converter that came with my car. Failing that I think you'd be better off replacing the speakers with some decent units at the same time.
HTH
--
Terminal_Crazy

Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6 terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk