Re: 77 Trans Am engine rebuild questions

OK, that sounds reasonable. Just curious, what did you use in yours that was too much? I used a .510/.520 lift and 308 duration and it was way too much for a stock torque converter on a TH350. Rough idle too, no bottom end but screamed at higher rpms.
I got some micrometers from a friend last night, going to start measuring things tonight, ordering crank and cam probably tomorrow.
Thanks for all the info! Kerry