Re: 88 Suburban Slip Yoke Leak

Just as good as they were when the old joints were in:
As long as you didn't pound on one ear so hard, and bend it a bit/
Usually, it's a bit difficult to do that, so you would have had to have one
hell of a seized cap, or one heavy handed SOB with a BFH!
I'm sure you didn't bend anything. I've seen garden variety mental deficients, like that Cobra Jet from the other group install U-Joints and not screw up!
I hope this helps?
Refinish King