Re: acadia cross posting and trolling.

The post was on-topic in all of the newsgroups it was sent to.
1. Acadia.chat: the message was a reply to the tyrannical communist Simpson, a habitue of a.c.
2. Alt.religion.christian.baptist: The message discussed freedom of speech in a context of narrowmindedness and bigotry. Arcb is a hive of intolerance and contempt.
3. Alt.genius.pat-burke: The definitive archive of the online musings of yours truly since 1997.
I would be grateful if you could respect the newsgroup line on future follow-ups.
Thanks,
Pat

Yes, that is an accurate description of my posting rhythm and activities.
Why? Because it is my nature.

I am the newsgroup moderator. If you download the acadia.chat charter from isc.org, you will see this is clearly indicated.
However for a little background color, I am Patrick Xavier Burke the third, Kotagor XXV, BBOH #2, Romathian Goodwill Ambassador to Usenet and quite a gifted pianist.
Bulmer, Mick Fanner or Derek White will vouch for my character. The half- wit redstar will likely slander me.

The default response of the gormless. You struck me as a tad more engaging.
Pat

Explain it? They are a group of folks passionate about a particular Chevy/Pontiac sports car produced for, shall we say, the rural market. Friendly people by and large, with one notable exception.

I refuse to be bullied by a majority. The Limeys are famous for catering to the whim of minorities regardless of how miniscule their numbers may be.
On three, don your burqhas.
Pat

Oh, did I leave my elbows on the table or perhaps chew with my mouth open?

Ummm, Kiwi, I'm not under any obligation to make a sincere contribution to this group only.I'll chalk that up to your unfamiliarity with usenet norms.
Run along now, and come back when you're a tad less whiny.
Pat

No thanks, I'm off the juice for Ramadan.
Pat