Re: Aftermarket Radiator

it is always so nice to know the name of the NITWIT that wants some freakin advise on his ?????? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CAR??? MAKE, MODEL, YEAR is TOO much INFO?????

The Direct Fit Summits are OK ,,,,usually.

Reply to
Im Right

Jim T

JIM T is a very nice person with consideration for others. thanks Jim for your help I am really sorry not giving any detail on my car its a 1967 Camaro RS with a V8. it has a 327 with 426 hp and 412 pounds of Torque.

Reply to
Chris

WOW... "IM RIGHT" Thanks for being such an ass. the reason so many peole left this newsgroup is because of people like u. You dont have compassion for others. YOU just think u are better then everyone else.

ok one thing what is this newsgroup camaro or firebird.

Reply to
Chris

Dennis Smith thanks for the defense its nice having someone know something about cars. ok lets see 327's where the motors to have before 350's so thats where all the enginering was located in a 327 or a 427. the motor i built is 40 over with 350 rods. next the compression on the motor is 11 to 1 with domed tops, the cam is a Comp Xtrem cam with a 292 duration the lift is a 501/514. the heads are a set of Vortec heads with

64cc running a Vortec Air Gapper Manifold. Time to go work another Job and pay for school. Later Dennis
Reply to
Chris
350 rods? Just how did you manage to add 0.100" to the rod journals to put 350 rods in a 327? Or is it really a 68 model 327? Or a 307 cast iron crank in a 350 block? Just what is the purpose of the 350 rods? as opposed to the 327's rods? The 3/8" rod bolts as compared to the 327's 11/32" rod bolts? They are both 5.7" long so whats the deal? a cam with over 0.500" lift on Vortec heads? I suppose you had them clearance for that much lift. If not , BYE BYE Valvetrain. Where did ya get those fantasy HP/Torque numbers a Car Crap magazine? Desktop Dyno?

And you STILL aren't smart enough to figure out how to measure a radiator? Or give the Make Model Year of what you are asking a question about!

Yes, You are a NITWIT

Reply to
Im Right

SO "IM Right" are u an only child? do u still enjoy putting people down? wait i cant reply to u because like your name is IMRIGHT the thing is i dont know why i have to act like u putting people down and what not. why cant u except the fact that when u put someone down it gets u no where fast. NO i didnt get it out of a magazine but the magazines are very helpful to educate people about cars and how they work if it wasnt for the CHP or the local machine shop i slaved at i wouldnt have any pride for my car. I hope and i pray u arent one of those guys that just buy an old hot rod thats Cherry. i hope u can be one of the guys that takes crap and makes it there own. all i wanted was alittle help instead i get some selfish gentalman with no class. i hope u can grow up. and i really think that the 20 years i lived are alot mature then yours. have a good night its a 1967 Camaro. i worked for it since i 13 at a fish factory.

chris

Reply to
Chris

It seems that there is a lot of Mercury in those fish you have been handling.

Why 350 rods? Still no answer........ Do I need to explain how to use a tape measure? Are you even sure you know where the radiator is?

Reply to
Im Right

Im Right Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Maybe he didn't answer because of the excessive nastiness under this sock, and it's predecessor "Chiefs Rule"?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

He is pissed off that his spammin didnt work here, or in the other groups most of us are in..

Tarver....on the other hand...hes just been hit one time too many..I think he married Sally Struthers and she just whacks him one upside the head when its feedin time..

Reply to
CBHvac

CBHvac Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Ouch! Hey, was that type of abuse even nessesary? Sure, this is Tarver we're talking about, but still...

Aw hell. Carry on then.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck