Re: Anyone near Sacramento?

i'm in florida...how much you lookin to spend?

Id pay someone to check out a local Z28 for me since I am no where near > California. > >
Reply to
Travis Thompson

<papoe

My bad

Reply to
Pepto

I could get there by way of Oakland, I'm guessing that's a 3 hour trip though (I'm in the bay area).

Reply to
Weland

I live in Sac, but I'm not one to make a call on 3rd gens... There are many in this group who disagree with me, but I find them to be the least desirable of all generations (I own an early 2nd gen and a late 4th gen), when it comes to the Camaro... The Firebird is a completely different story, as long as it doesn't have the later model stock body kit. I could tell you if it's clean paint/body wise, but I'm not prone to describe engine/trans/frame/suspension quality... That generation is not one I've ever been interested in, and as such haven't researched.

Reply to
7ball