Re: Atheism, Normism & Declaration of Heaven on Earth146

You know, I don't think you did do your best to find groups relevant to Normism. I think you are lying. Sorry to inform you, the declaration of heaven on
earth can be off-topic, even if you think it isn't. That's (one of) the problems with God religions, you assume too much. You don't spam newsgroups, then put your email to remove your spam, sorry it doesn't work like that. Just think of all the commandments you broke by posting this spam drivel. God is going to get mad at you!