Re: Camaro ecm question

I'd call a different dealership.. Just call the parts guy and ask him which computer came in the 88 corvette. He should give you the #. If it's 1227165 then yes. I'm pretty sure all corvettes of that year came with the
TPI engine and that's the computer that came with it so it should be right. Good luck,

in my

i pay