Re: Cheapest Camero over 100 under 14??

First off, there is no E in CAMARO...and that's probably the nicest anyone will be when they tell you that. ;)
Cheapest to 13's and over 100 is probably going to be a warmed-over M6 LT1
Z28 - probably the cheapest of the V8 fourth generation, and while not 13/100+ cars stock, it doesn't take much. Cold air intake, TB coolant bypass, LT4 knock module, MSD ignition, and an improved shifter have brought our '94 Z28 M6 to 14.07 and 99mph. An exhaust would probably do the trick, and a set of 3.73 rear gears would probably do it as well.
Or, you could go with a '98-up LS1 Camaro, and with just the bolt-ons you should be easily into the 13's.
FWIW, the '94 has no problem putting anything short of an M3 soundly into its place. ;)
Milhouse

BMWs
like
whistler
power :)

still don't have anything done to the engine (my lid is on backorder...)
For less than $1000 in bolt ons you can be in the 12's...
And they are waaay better built than the previous ones... headlight motors still suck, the power window motors suck, and there are still squeaks and rattles, but the overall quality is just fine.
Ray