Re: Fair price for Hotchkis STB?

it looks like the STB's go for about 110-120 on ebay before shipping. Looks like a pretty good price. You can get the bolts at the hardware store for less than $2. I got a Kenny Brown STB, it's three point tied to the firewall and it cost me $125 straight from Kenny Brown.

-Bruce

I'm considering picking up a STB for my '90 GTA. I found a guy online asking > $100 shipped (to Canada) for a used Hotchkis TPI STB, black. It's missing > the bolts to mount the brackets to the strut towers, and apparently there's > a "rub mark" in the middle. Does this sound reasonable? > >
Reply to
Bruce Chang

I wouldn't mind the KB STB, but I'd imagine that they wouldn't be as flexible with their shipping as a private seller. Border fees can get ugly really fast. Besides, I'm dealing with a 305 here. A three point STB is overkill. lol

Reply to
SBlackfoot

Hey don't knock the 305. I've got one too. Of course, mine's got a blower on it.. =o)

You might give them a call and see what they say about sending stuff to Canadia..

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang