Re: Fair price for Hotchkis STB?

it looks like the STB's go for about 110-120 on ebay before shipping. Looks like a pretty good price. You can get the bolts at the hardware store for
less than $2. I got a Kenny Brown STB, it's three point tied to the firewall and it cost me $125 straight from Kenny Brown. www.kennybrown.com
-Bruce

I wouldn't mind the KB STB, but I'd imagine that they wouldn't be as flexible with their shipping as a private seller. Border fees can get ugly really fast. Besides, I'm dealing with a 305 here. A three point STB is overkill. lol

Hey don't knock the 305. I've got one too. Of course, mine's got a blower on it.. =o)
You might give them a call and see what they say about sending stuff to Canadia.. <g>
-Bruce