Re: For Sale: 80 Trans Am & 79 Firebird

says...

This guy CAN'T be serious! I couldn't even sell a black '81 T/A 4-speed for $1500 and it looked 10 times better.

Dennis Smith
: says... : : >> : >>You ARE kidding about 1500 bux each for that crap RIGHT??? : > : >Both of them sound like my 80 parts car. And that was FREE. LOL. : : : This guy CAN'T be serious! I couldn't even sell a black '81 T/A 4-speed for : $1500 and it looked 10 times better.
Maybe it comes with a year of free waxing. <wink> (if you get my drift.)