Re: GET CODES HERE

Chuck03

You just had to post it for a 3rd time. The best part of you ran down the back of your sisters throat.

Reply to
bikerbob

Ahhh....you're a troll.

Somehow I knew that, but this just confirms it.

PLONK.

GLK9MM

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon