Re: Help save this family Please

If they can't afford the money for rent, where are they going to find the money for crack? Let's send these folks some money, and hopefully they'll use it to buy crack, and hopefully not to fill some spammers pocket :)

Mrs. Sheffer was even told that if she were a crack head or unemployed, they > could then offer assistance. > > Well! Tell them to start smoking crack then. God is that so freakin hard to > figure out? She might be able to pick up a few bucks here and there sucking > c*ck. Use your head man and quit begging America for hand outs! > > URGENT PLEASE READ > > Our friend recently suffered a heart attack at 46 years old. > > He is a regularly working contracted employee (self employed) who will be > unable to work for 6 or 7 weeks from the time of the heart attack with > absolutely no income. > > He has paid taxes all of his life but is not eligible for government > assistance > > of any type as his wife is working earning $1400.00 monthly. This > obviously does not support their family including their 2 kids but does > exclude them from any agency help. > > Mrs. Sheffer was even told that if she were a crack head or unemployed, > they could then offer assistance. > > They have now missed their rent, had to give up their car, had to add $300 > monthly in medications and the quality of their life has sunken to new lows. > > This is a kind and considerate hard working family who has fallen on > temporary hard times and could sure use a kindly hand before it's too late. > > We are trying to prove that people DO still care even if our government > doesn't. > > We have set up a donation PO Box at the address below and could sure use > your help! > > > > Donna Sheffer, 3216 Eglinton ave. east, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1J > 2H6 > > Your generous donation $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 whatever would be greatly > appreciated. > > Help restore a little faith and save a real family. > > God Bless > > See the angioplasty image here.
> > > This is no scam > > Please help!! > >
Reply to
Roadkill98z28

thomasebell

Thought you guys might want to read this....

CBHvac