Re: Help save this family Please

If they can't afford the money for rent, where are they going to find the money for crack? Let's send these folks some money, and hopefully they'll use it to buy crack, and hopefully not to fill some spammers pocket :)

be
$300
lows.
late.
M1J
Hell it cost me more time and energy to look at this than it's worth i spend have my time on the computer blocking shit like this every day i have over 8000 blocked address;s on my list please get a life on a street someplace warm like Cuba

be
$300
lows.
late.
M1J
Thought you guys might want to read this....
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/sheffer.asp#3216

be
$300
lows.