Re: Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future

snipped-for-privacy@Vote.Nader spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

<Snip>
Yes we have. You got larted and your account cancelled. You're not winning any votes yanno...
NOI
(Groups removed FBR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

LOL. Good one
NOI
Thund3rstruck_N0i wrote:

Gotta try to be original with my griping. LOL
FBR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

LOL. I showed it to a friend of mine. She LHAO for about 10 minutes...
NOI