Re: MONEY

--
Turn an Insightbb.com accoung into a dead, closed account in ONE EASY LESSON!!!
1) Spam a group and get reported for it!

Bullshit

Bullshit
Triple Bullshit

Bullshit E100 (Bullshit to the 100th power <G>)

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+18USC1302
Two years in jail, max for what you're doing.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+18USC1314
Up to 5 years for this one.
Spammer rule #2. Spammers are stupid.
NOI (P.S. While I was wandering thru the USPS site, I took the liberty of giving them your message...with headers.)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ