Turn an accoung into a dead, closed account in ONE EASY LESSON!!!
1) Spam a group and get reported for it!

Triple Bullshit

Bullshit E100 (Bullshit to the 100th power <G>)
Two years in jail, max for what you're doing.
Up to 5 years for this one.
Spammer rule #2. Spammers are stupid.
NOI (P.S. While I was wandering thru the USPS site, I took the liberty of giving them your message...with headers.)