Re: MONEY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

> ---- > TURN

Turn an Insightbb.com accoung into a dead, closed account in ONE EASY LESSON!!!

1) Spam a group and get reported for it!

: IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off

Bullshit

; it is not indecent;

Bullshit

it is not> : illegal;

Triple Bullshit

and it is 99% no risk - it really works!

Bullshit E100 (Bullshit to the 100th power )

: This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 > : Sec. 1302

Two years in jail, max for what you're doing.

& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

Up to 5 years for this one.

Spammer rule #2. Spammers are stupid.

NOI (P.S. While I was wandering thru the USPS site, I took the liberty of giving them your message...with headers.)

Reply to
thund3rstruck_n0i