Re: my camaro pic

kevin eiler spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Nice, Kevin, however...this isn't a binary (Aka a picture) group. In the future you might want to consider posting the picture to alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles (for instance) and then post a heads up here about where it's at and what the subject is...
You see, news admins only allow so much space per groups. You post a pix it bumps a lot of other messages off. :)
OK. Now that the lecture is over, what you got under the hood of it?
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

Balls....my news reader didn't post the binary. Guess they are filtering binaries out of non binary groups.
Which is good....I guess.