Re: New Camaro? For Real this time?

Jimmy wrote:

Snipped
I like the orange/red originals from the second link. The green one looks like crap. Of course the 2004 Mustang is going in the same direction (retro).
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Unfortunately, none of the designers at GM do ...
Dennis Smith
Dennis Smith Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

So we're doomed then, eh? <G>
NOI