Re: New Camaro? For Real this time?

Not all 19 year olds are ricers...this kid has talent. I hope Bob Lutz > makes it so.

> > Jimmy > > -------------------------- > >
> "Popular Hot Rodding first brought young designer Kris Horton to the > attention of PHR readers back in the September 2003 issue with his > eye-popping rendition of a fifth-generation Camaro. Adorned with > Hugger orange paint and a wild pair of SS stripes, then stuffed with a > modern fuel-injected Gen III powertrain, Horton's imaginary future > Camaro quickly turned into the most talked-about PHR story in recent > memory. > > "The biggest reason for the popularity of Horton's Camaro design is > the simple fact that after a checkered 35-year history, Chevrolet and > General Motors have walked away from the Camaro. The aftermath of this > decision has left legions of Camaro (and Firebird!) fans > simultaneously saddened and enraged. Among the disenfranchised was a > 19-year-old art student from Ridgecrest, CA--who has a serious jones > for a new Camaro. > > "We're not going to regurgitate the original story we ran in > September, > > (I will...here's the link... >
:Jimmy)> > > "but we will expand on the original concept with input received by Snipped

I like the orange/red originals from the second link. The green one looks like crap. Of course the 2004 Mustang is going in the same direction (retro).

Reply to
FBR

Unfortunately, none of the designers at GM do ...

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Dennis Smith Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

So we're doomed then, eh?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck