Re: Old timers...you will love this link...really...:)

Jerry Springer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

As a pilot for 40 years and a flight instructor, trust me I have seen most > of Tarvers posts in the aviation newsgroups and HE IS EVEN MORE CLUELESS > about aviation than he is about f-bodies. He is a joke in the aviation > newgroups even more so than the alt.autos newgroups. > > Jerry(old timer stopping in for a visit)Springer

Jerry! Long time no see! How's the classic?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Jerry Springer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

And there are some who are still around with a new name... :)

Heh, yeah. He's quite the idiot, eh?

Sorry to hear that, man...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

The old 67 is running great, starting to show a little wear as I drive it all the time. I really like driving that old 67 Camaro. :-)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Springer