Re: Old timers...you will love this link...really...:)

Jerry Springer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Jerry! Long time no see! How's the classic?
NOI
Jerry Springer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

And there are some who are still around with a new name... :)

Heh, yeah. He's quite the idiot, eh?

Sorry to hear that, man...
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

the time. I really like driving that old 67 Camaro. :-)
Jerry