Re: [ Slightly off stopic ] But interesting

billybob wrote:

Reported as spam ASSHAT!
FBR Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Like I said elsewhere, fuck off, spammer!
(Abuse@ e-mail's sent.)
NOI
Thund3rstruck wrote:

Reporting me for abuse or the original spammer? I'm still trying to figure out the IRC thing...
FBR Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Nerp. You didn't get reported. He did, and I clicked on the wrong message to reply. <G>
Apologies there, if I startled you.
NOI
<snipped> LOL, asshat. That one I gotta remember.
Brian