Re: T-Top Question

My Camaro does leak some on the pass side under really hard rain, or a car wash, but the Formula doesn't leak at all. Its only 3 years differencce, but the 'Bird wasn't taken care of at all as I know from seeing the guy only
a block away, and the Camaro was babied most of its life.. <Shrugs> But even with it doing that, I can't imagine owning a car withouth t-tops.... I love them, and will be using them for a long time. :)
--
Well, catch ya later,
-KITT

only
Hmm.. <strokes chin>, that is a good question. I honestly don't know what they look like, or where they would be located. But the way this thing was treated before I got it, I would doubt it. But anything is possible.
--
Well, catch ya later,
-KITT