Re: this is for everyone's interest

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

hey guys. i'm kam. i'm a computer science graduate and i own a > buisness. i am a virtiual assistant myself and i provide other > companies with virtual assistants. the reason for this post is > that i am searching for some virtual assistants to work from home. > it doesn't matter which part of the world you live in as long as > you own a computer and are willing to work from home and willing > to earn some extra cash. i'm sharing this information with you > because when i forward virtual assistants to other companies then > i get paid for it. and you are reading this post because you get > paid by the company i refer you to for working for them through the > Internet. Intenet is a powerful tool and if used properly we can > all gain a lot of benefit from it. all you have to pay me is $5 > for referring you to the other companies. that's it. if you have > any doubts then you can email me and i will let you know further > how true this is and i am a real person who can help you gain some > extra cash. all it is going to take is $5 which will put you on my > list of virtual assistants and then i will find you an employer > and for my services i am charging $5 only. and there are many > employers in need of virtual assistants currently. if you are > interested in what i have to offer then please follow the STEPS > and i will get in touch with you through email or ICQ as soon as > i get your email. > > what is a virtual assistant? > basically a virtual assistant is a secretary providing his/her > services. you do all the jobs of a secretary but from your home. > you may be asked to fax documents to various people or write emails > to various people or respond to emails sent to you from other > people. basically you will be working as a secretary for the > company that i assign you to and you will be paid on an hourly > basis. the minimuim payment for virtual assistants is $15 per > hour. > > > STEPS > 1) register yourself with ICQ and install ICQ on your computer. > add me to your ICQ list also. my ICQ number is: 234465436 >
> 2) register with PayPal and get your PayPal account verified. >
> 3) send $5 through your PayPal account to this PayPal > account: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca > 4) send me an email at skhan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com with your name > and your PayPal account email address > > alright. once a payment is recieved from your PayPal account > then i will assign you to a company and be able to help you better. > that's it. > this is no bullshit. this is not a get rich fast scheme. you will > be paid for the amount of time you work and you will be paid > hourly. > > ANY QUESTIONS? email me at: skhan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com > > > > >
Reply to
Shaun