Re: Try it and You Will Be Glad You DiD!

C.Pittman spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

MAKE MONEY!!! > > MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

Lose your ISP! Get harassed by some of the regs here! Also, since you were so kind to post your real address, you might get some interesting junk mail now! :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Did you forget to pass it on to the post master generial? As lottery thru the main is punishible by jail time. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Yep, but let that be a suprise to him. :) I also sent it to: uce at ftc.gov

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i