Re: (URL snipped)

Brian Wilkinson spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Thanks for reporting it, but next time you reply publicly, could you snip the url please? (It's just giving him more "air time"...)
TIA
NOI

Sorry dude that one got by me 8>(
Brian Wilkinson spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

No problem...
BTW, the swinger guy's gonna find out what it really means to be thund3rstruck. :)
NOI

hehehheeeee