Re: virus

bikerbob spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Dood, they're offline. :)
They've been....thund3rstruck. :)
NOI
LOL

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

No lie. That is why I changed the nick from NOI to thund3rstruck_noi. :)
NOI
I guess he got his!
I won't ask any detailed questions in this forum but I have a bit of an idea.
LOL
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

It's no secret. Just find out where they're coming from and report em.
NOI