Rear gear 4:11

I have a 10 bolt 8.2 rear end with 4:11 gears. I saw some 2:73 10 bolt 8.2 gears on ebay and was wondering if they would fit my carrier? If not what would I need to make them fit?

The gears need to be made for a 2 series carrier (you have 2.73 which makes it a 2 carrier. A rearend that came with 3.23 gears would be a 3 series carrier). If the 4.11 gears aren't made for a 2 series carrier, they won't fit and you'll have to get a whole new housing to "make" them fit.
-Bruce