Rear Seat Speakers

Hi, and TIA for your help.
I blew the driver side rear seat speaker in my 98 Firebird w/Monsoon stereo system. I removed it and am now looking for a replacement. My
question is should I go ahead and replace both sides with a matching pair, or does it really matter? From what I've read these are low range only speakers (correct me if I'm wrong here).
Also, if anyone has any brand or speaker they'd recommend I'd like that as well. BTW, the back of these speakers says Delco Electronics 16217721, 4 Ohm / 4 Ohm
Thanks a lot Doug